Saturday, August 27, 2011

Kitchen organizing...the cheap way!!

My kitchen was is need of some serious organizing, but I kept putting it off saying I would wait until I got all the right baskets and gadgets.

But when I started opening doors and cabinets with my eyes closed, I knew enough was enough,  So about 12am this morning I went in my kitchen in search of some fast and cheap ways to create storage!

First I started with this bag, I wasn't sure what I would use it for when I got it, and wasn't even sure what it was! But it was a $1 and I knew I would find a place for it!


With some left over fabric, a dish cloth and a glue gun I made storage for our trash bags!
Next with a Quaker Oaks box top and the same dish cloth I created storage for grocery bags!









The rest was simple...using other household boxes and items I already had around the house, I created effective ways to store and find items.


I used chalkboard paint on the canisters and glass jar to make finding things even more convenient.



Next was the junk cabinet that everyone knows they have!

sorry its blurry..but you definitely get the point!

I used more household items to create storage.



 


Well its not completely finished but definitely progress!

Hope you enjoyed your Saturday!
Photobucket



1 comment:

  1. I love the all of the creatiivty and I especially want to try the holder you made for the grocery bags(Brilliant!).

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments! Thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...