Monday, August 22, 2011

Hi my name is Sherika...and I'm a new blogger!

Have you ever had one of those, "Hey, I can do that too!" moments!? Well I recently had mine! Blogging wasn't something I was very interested in and honestly didn't think I had that much to say, even though I'm sure my husband would probably tell you different! But after moving into our new home and experiencing the wonderful joy in having a garage where I could spray paint anything to my hearts content, I become addicted to decorating our new space! Since I live by all things that have to do with fashion and style, I knew my home couldn't fall short of all the style I believe I possess!! The Nate Berkus show became my drug of choice, but one episode in particular grabbed my attention like non other! On the show there is a segment called House Proud and this episode featured a woman named Mandi Gubler and I mean I think I watched that episode like ten times!!
                      
                       Please look at the link below, she is pretty amazing!                      

  Well I goggled her name and stumbled upon her blog and from there stumbled upon blog after blog that was dedicated strictly my passion..all things fashion, decor, design, and thrifting...boy did this add fuel to my fire! Women...and Men displaying their lives, talents, homes and ideas for all to see! From that moment on I knew that I had to find the courage to do the same! I began taking pictures of all the things I created that I thought were just as worthy and of course used some of their ideas as inspiration! With the push from my husband and all my friends that we commenting on my Facebook pictures and even coming to me for design ideas, I knew the world couldn't wait another moment to meet ME and to see all my the little tricks, shopping tips and glue gun fixes! :)
So with that say Welcome to my life as a blogger! WOW! I'm super excited and shocked that I'm here, with as much to say as I do! But I guess after staying at home all day with a 10 month old you realize how much you really enjoying talking to anyone over 5! Please stayed tuned as I introduce my ideas and creations to the world...ok well at least all my family and friends that I will remind daily!

Thank you so much for your time and please enjoy this journey of me...As a new Blogger!! Ahhhhhh!
that's not dust...its spray paint! I think I've painted every inch of our garage! 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments! Thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...