Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I love my Lamp!!

I have been stalking my local Goodwill store for the perfect lamp for the master bedroom. I knew exactly what I wanted in my head and wouldn't settle for anything less! I've seen a few but the price wasn't quite right....finally I found her!!
$12.99 and it included the shade!
I couldn't leave without it! There were two different but very similar lamps and totally not thinking I only bought one! 
Let's just say less than two hours later I was rushing back praying that she was still there! The lady who checked me out said, "I see your back!"

I felt like such a winner!!

I love the vintage look, I spray painted them navy blue with 
Krylon gross 
to add a modern flair.


YUCK!


I added navy blue rope for a personal touch!


Before 


After



Here she is...I'm so in love!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments! Thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...