Friday, September 2, 2011

Fabulous Finds Friday!!

It's Friday!! 

I'm suppose to be packing, but unfortunately I'm on the the phone with the airline trying to get an earlier flight due to the weather advisory.

So in order to keep my blood pressure reaching an all time high, I will talk about the cool stuff I found today!
 

I love the gold trim on this old filing cabinet!
I plan on painting it white and using it as a night stand in the master bedroom!

These are just some other trinkets that saw and had to have!

 I got the spoons for a project I needed to finish for the dinning room!

Picture frames, fabric and of course my trusty glue gun, 
I created this cool gallery wall in the dinning room! 


 Update! 09/30/11

I found a plate at the Goodwill for $1.99

LOVE and think it fits in the gallery wall perfect!

Photobucket












  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments! Thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...