Sunday, July 8, 2012

Mannequin Monday #6 ...DIY Hair bow organizer


Happy Monday Everybloggy!!

Hope your ready for an awesome week! 
We are gonna kick of today with a post... that's all about GIRLS!



But first, lets take a look at the our 

Favorite Inspiring Features From Last Week

Thanks to all the WONDERFUL bloggers who linked last week. 
We saw some amazingly inspiring features...LOVE!!!!
Who wore it best..? These superb blogger's! 
.......................................
Featured By Tousled Day
LOVED this silk flowers ~Very fun and cute for the summer!

& How amazing is this breezy tunic featured by
Elegance & Elephants ..Simply beautiful!
Thanks SO much for linking last week ladies.. These are super cute and
lovely! I LOVE the easy steps alongside your tutorials.. Thank You!

Now
Let's play a little with our girls art work make a cute and fun bow holder!!

I know like most mom's I'm totally obessed with Eden wearing colorful bows! Big, small and Even BIGGER, we love them all!


I started with some art work Eden painted for her Daddy! (I'm sure he won't mind!)



Using some scrap pieces of ribbon, I got out my trusty glue gun and began to attach them to the back of the canvas. I reinforced them with some nails just in case Eden got to it!

Eden thought I took those out for her to play with! PS the glue gun wasn't plugged in yet :)






Make sure the ribbons are spread apart enough so the bows aren't overlapping each other.


 Now turn it over and enjoy!!!
A very easy and useful project! I used a canvas but you can use just about anything to attach the ribbon to, wood, fabric, get creative and use something personal to you and your daughter!

Hope you love...I sure do! 

Now go check out Marilyn at The Artsy Girl Connection
She is sharing a super cute way to create a beautiful headband for your little one using your favorite summer fabrics!!
What Are YOU Wearing BEST This Week..? 
I would LOVE to stop in and check out your closet findings.. 
..........................................
While your checking out Marilyn's awesome work please don't forgot to link to the party!!
We will feature fun most viewed links alongside my posts each Monday.. 
Grab a button spread the word and join us every Monday!!

The ArtsyGirl Connection



Happy Monday and Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Photobucket













No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments! Thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...